Wednesday 3 November 2010

Selection Camp

After i had competed at the hill climb champs i decided to take a bit of time off the bike and do some normal stuff and recover from a long season racing my bike. I took two weeks off and only touched my bike once to do a bit of downhilling which was a good laugh. since then i got back on the bike to travel to Newport, south Wales for Olympic Development Programme selection camp, these camps are never easy and consist of double sessions a day and some meetings to discuss the programme. Was good fun though and i should find out soon whether i get back on the programme for 2011. other than that i haven't been up to that much, bit of planning and organising some cross racing to do. I will try and keep my blog updated as best I can.

Cheers
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment